Tuesday, May 17, 2011

17 May 2011

Had a great day today :) Went out to work to catch up on the PD course I missed (for those of you who wonder why I am doing PD... its professional development... not periodic detention!!!), it was a course I was looking forward to and am gutted to have missed, but a hubby in hospital was more important! So yeah, went into work, spent some time on the floor with all the children and teachers... was fun :) I have missed it! It has become easier to go into work, especially when there is no pressure when I am there... I guess it will be somewhat difficult when I go back fully and in a sense I will have to be careful... but plan on slowly getting back into it all in the next few weeks that I have before I officially go back to full performance!

To make the day even better we went for dinner at a friends to celebrate her birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIP! So didn't have to cook dinner :)


It has been 2 months today since I got to hold my baby girl for the first time before she left us. 2 months seems like such a short time ago, but then also ages ago when it still only feels like yesterday...

The only thing that really could have made today even better would have been getting my results from the blood tests back and being told I was fine...

Anyway, I know some people have had problems posting comments on this blog, I think I have fixed it now... so try posting a comment now and see if it works... guess I won't know if it doesn't as I won't see posts so won't know if you tried! Lol.


So the positive for today...
~*~ A fun day at work... ~*~


And I am thankful for...
~*~ A bunch of very supportive and loving people that I get to work with :D ~*~

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment