Saturday, May 7, 2011

7 May 2011

Today I got to take my mum out for High Tea for mothers day... Because she is such an amazing mum :) It was fun! Not something I would have ever normally thought to do but since we won it, we did it and it was a fun experience! Very cute and dainty! And the service was amazing, awesome atmosphere and I think they did a good job of the gluten free too (well I didn't taste it but it looked yummy and there was no complaints!). Would go back there!

The photo is of one of the treats from our High Tea... it was DELISH... the little flower... not so much... kind of tasted like paper... don't think they really intended us to eat them... lol

So yes, it was great to be able to celebrate mum, she's such an amazing woman and I don't think she gets told that often enough! She is an inspiration and I wouldn't be half the person I am today if it wasn't for her! I love her so much!!

So tomorrow is mothers day, and I get to celebrate 4 mums! Yip, 4! I'm so lucky! It will be a busy day, but that's fantastic, it means I am lucky enough to have amazing people to celebrate!

I expect tomorrow may be a little challenging at times... being the first mothers day that I should be celebrating as a mum, but yet I don't have my child. But like every other day, it will come to an end, and I will still be here putting one foot in front of the other and know that days like this will get easier... I don't expect they will ever become pain free... but I know (at least hope) that they will become easier.

Today I am thankful for...
~*~ The opportunity to celebrate my amazing mum and hopefully give her even just a hint of how amazing I think she is! ~*~

And the positive thing...
~*~ High Tea ~*~

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment