Sunday, May 15, 2011

15 May 2011


Well today I am just tired... very, very tired! Here's hoping for a great sleep tonight.

However, it has been a good day, just hanging out at home with my amazing hubby... and now I am off to bed...

I am really hoping the test results come back in the next couple of days... I know that is probably asking a lot but still... the problem is I don't know who to call if I don't hear... the doctor who sent me for the test said she would contact me if there are further concerns... so how long do I wait for her to contact me before I presume things are all fine? And I don't know how to contact her if I don't hear from her...

Today I am thankful for...
~*~ A quiet day at home ~*~

And the positive thing from the day...
~*~ Luke cooking dinner :) ~*~

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment