Wednesday, May 18, 2011

18 May 2011

Ok, so I know it is only Wednesday... but how long do I have to wait for my test results before I ring everyone I know to find the person I need to talk to to find out what the results are? I need these results ASAP because the wait is driving me crazy and has me worried... :(

Other than still waiting on my results, it has been a good day... went for a walk and joined the library! Yip, now I have a library card! I haven't had one since I was about 10! Very exciting! Hahaha I definitely need to get out of the house! I need some more coffee/cafe dates... only have 4ish weeks to make the most of free weekdays and while sitting at home alone has its benefits... it also gets lonely :( As I am sure many people know... but I'm just not ready to be jumping back into the deep end of work yet so as I ease my way back into it I need to remember to get out of the house from time to time before I get lonely and sad.

While I was walking to the library today I noticed that I can again smile at the people I walk past... I know that probably sounds really strange, but I used to smile at people as I passed them, or say "good morning/afternoon" all that polite citizen stuff, but when I started walking after Lily had left us I noticed that I just couldn't, when people were near me I would just bow my head and walk past as quickly as I could, but today I realised I am able to smile etc as people passed... as weird as it might sound, it must mean progress :)

Today I am thankful for...
~*~ a husband that can start the lawnmower for me! Even if it meant I was mowing the lawns in almost darkeness (I missed a patch) since I had to wait for him to come home... ~*~

And the positive thing from the day...
~*~ Joining the library! :D I expect to be using it a lot! :D ~*~

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment