Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25 May 2011

Photo challenge Day 04 - A picture of your night
 
This is what I got up to tonight! We made creations (hats, glasses, sword and shield) out of these cool foam twisty things that we got. Heaps of fun!
Unfortunately I can't show your their faces... hence the blur.

Today has been a great day! After taking the kids to school I was able to get out of the house and spend the morning with some lovely ladies and their littlies. 

After I got home we went op shopping for some toys and things to entertain these kiddies, we are not set up to entertain this age group so the poor things have been getting a bit bored! They seemed quite excited by the small stash we brought home today! Especially the marbles! Who knew marbles could be so thrilling!

I am loving getting to know these kids... to know what makes them laugh, what they like doing, what they like in general. They really are great kids!

All round, life is good now. But sometimes, the fact that things are good, is hard... There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my baby girl. But the fact that I can be happy sometimes feels bad. Thoughts of my baby girl cause me much more joy than it does pain now, but sometimes I feel guilty about not still feeling so terrible like I was, to not be grieving like I was... obviously it is a good thing and healing and all that, but the subconscious guilt sometimes pops up... I lost my daughter, why am I so happy with life? And don't get me wrong, I am, I am happy, I do consider myself blessed, and while it has been an extremely hard year, it has also be an incredible, amazing, joy filled year too and all for the same reasons! Does any of that make sense? ah well... makes some sense to me! 

Anyway, time for bed for me so today I am thankful for...
~*~ A fantastic morning with the lovely ladies! ~*~

And the positive of the day...
~*~ Seeing the excitement on the kids faces when we showed them there was new things to play with.... especially when we gave them each their own container of marbles! ~*~

Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment