Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3 May 2011 - My birthday

So it's my birthday... Happy birthday me! hahaha. The photo on the left is me 26 years go...

Today went alright, with some great company for lunch, and some great company for dinner, I was able to make it through without too much drama! :) Of course it was hard celebrating without Lily when I wish more than anything that she could be here. But if I just don't think about what I don't have and recognise and remember what I do have, I'm ok (wish that worked all the time).

I think it was on Saturday that I posted that it felt like I lost Lily all over again, and it still kind of feels that way... not that I am losing her every day, but it still feels like it did right at the beginning just after we lost her... it feels very raw again... I don't know why that is, maybe it is just something that will happen occasionally... I don't know, this is all new to me.

Today I am thankful for
~*~ Fantastic family and fantastic friends to celebrate or "not celebrate" my birthday with! ~*~

And my positive thing from today...
~*~ Fitting (comfortably, without too much squeezing) into a pair of jeans that I fitted last at about 16 weeks pregnant... I'm happy with that (for now) :) ~*~

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment