Friday, May 20, 2011

20 May 2011

Boy I am tired tonight!!! And I don't even feel like I have done much! Well I have had to spend the day entertaining 2 (school age) kids... and I get to do it all again tomorrow! Any ideas and suggestions on how to do this would be appreciated! They are great kids, and have been very well behaved today! But you know what happens when you have to be so good... you get tired and grumpy!! lol

A good day though, just tiring! Still haven't got my blood results, will try to get some guts and ring the hospital on Monday, I HATE, hate, HATE!! ringing people! 

I really wish that people who say they will ring actually ring! I am waiting for 2 phone calls, both area really important and both I should have got today! And we all know no one works over the weekend so it will be another couple of days yet! :S

Today I am very thankful for
~*~ Our Xbox 360! Don't know how I would have survived the day without it! I know that sounds terrible, but that is how it is! ~*~

And the positive from today...
~*~ Heather coming round for morning tea and a catch up! :) ~*~

Have a great weekend everyone, stay safe!

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment