Monday, May 9, 2011

9 May 2011

Like the chocs? Luke, Richard and I went to the chocolate place in Chartwell and it was yummy!!!

This morning I very trustingly went into a pathlab and let someone stab me and drain my blood... all to check my iron levels... I think it seems a bit extreme! :D Actually it wasn't as bad as it had been the last few times... but she still left a mean bruise! And I was so trusting!

Other than being drained of my blood it was actually a good day today. Possibly the first day I have actually thought I should be back at work and wondered why I wasn't... But when I can have a few of these days in a row then I will know that I am getting ready to go back! I am really missing work! I love my job, I love the kids and I love all the people I work with, and I can't wait to get back... but I have kind of learned my limit of what I can cope with over the last few months, and I don't want to go back before I am actually ready, I know whenever I do go back there will be hard times, I am not expecting that things will be perfect and fine and emotionless soon... and I know it never will be... but if I go back before I am really ready then I know I will pay for it later... along with the children I work with and the teachers... it wouldn't be fair on them at all. I think if I had a job where I wasn't working with children, I probably would have gone back before now, but it is not really until today that I have even started to feel ready to go back to working with children. I even look forward to going back now! So for now I will settle for visits :)

Anyway, I am thankful for...
~*~ My new xbox game :) ~*~

And my positive for the day...
~*~ Having yummy chocolates :D ~*~

Sarah.

Luke worked on a audio recording of Lily's funeral that he put pictures too for people who couldn't make it and wanted to hear it... you can find it by clicking here or here for a better quality version here

No comments:

Post a Comment