Tuesday, June 7, 2011

7 June 2011

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be"

I was reading with F tonight, she chose a book to read to me and it was the book "Love you forever". The quote above is from that book... I think I might have mentioned it in an earlier blog post, but it came up again today while F was reading and it was kind of peaceful, it is true to my situation... I'll love Lily forever, like her for always and as long as I am living, she will be my baby. I will always carry her with me. But then in a sense (only a very SMALL sense) the quote kind of made me sad because all I will ever know of Lily is her as a baby, I will never know her as a toddler, a child, a teenager, an adult... as long as I am living, my BABY she'll be.

Took the kiddies to the doctor today to get some inhalers for J and to get some real instructions on F's medicine, I have been told 3 different ways of how much/how often she is meant to take it! So yay for that! 

So the positive of the day...
~*~ Yeah that would be finally finding out how to ACTUALLY give F her meds! ~*~

And I am thankful for...
~*~ A day off with my hubby with the kids at school :) ~*~

Sarah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment