Thursday, June 2, 2011

2 June 2011

Today I am tired. I am ok, I am just tired, physically, mentally and emotionally, I'm tired! 
That's all I actually have to say today... I'm tired...

Oh and of course I am thankful for a bunch of stuff...

And the positive of the day... more cuddles with Ellyce, my newest cousin... Very cute... hope to go back for more cuddles... and company... tomorrow :)

Ok I can't leave it like that... I am thankful for... the comment section appearing to be working on my blog for anonymous users... I like getting feedback and comments so keep 'em coming if you have something to say :D

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Sarah I love to read your blog on a regular basis, helps not only me but probably everyone who is around you to understand how you are feeling and the emotions you are going through on a daily basis. We know we cant change what has happened, but def pray that in the very near future your life will be filled with happiness and that you will get to bring home yet another beautiful baby, perfect in every way just like Lily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 'anonymous' :) I hope we will get to soon too!

    ReplyDelete