Friday, June 17, 2011

17 June 2011

Lily, I can't believe it has been 3 months since I held you in my arms for the first time and told you I loved you, oh how I love you! Even though you are gone from my arms, I still hold you tight in my heart and in my thoughts! You are still a constant joy and our memories of you continue to bring us increasing happiness. "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be." 
Well today really marks the end of my maternity leave I guess... back to work on Monday... I am looking forward to going back and getting back into a job I love! 
And what a great way to spend my last day of leave than with one last long hot chocolate date with 2 wonderful ladies... and what a YUMMY hot chocolate it was too! Thanks Jayne and Vikki :D
As you can see by my posts this week I don't have much to blog about anymore, which must be a good sign in the sense that things have settled down and there is a lot less drama! But I will continue to post as our journey does continue :) and I still plan to post the positive and thankfulness things as it is still important to me to continue to remember that there is always positives in the day and that there is still much to be thankful for! And I don't want to forget it!
So I am thankful for...
~*~ a job I look forward to going back to! ~*~
And the positive of the day...
~*~ Has to be the yummy morning tea with great company! ~*~
Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment