Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21 June 2011

Another day of work.. this one was a little more trying... there was one point that I just had to bail on what I was doing... It was mat time and it was a little chaotic and I kind of feel like I buckled under the pressure... I wasn't taking mat time, just supporting... but I had this sudden feeling of "I can't do this" and I knew I had to get out... I am very thankful that I was able to just swap with another teacher without problems.

A few other low points at work today and came home tired again!!! But I am glad and thankful that I have a job I love enough that even after a bad day I look forward to going back tomorrow... 

So I m thankful for...
~*~ A day with lovely weather! ~*~

And the positive of the day...
~*~ The conversations I got to have with some of the children! I love talking to them and watching them think through things, building their own working theories of the world... conversations with 2.5 year olds are fun and insightful! ~*~

Alright, off to bed now... it gets earlier and earlier! Lol
Sarah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment