Monday, June 20, 2011

20 May 2011 - First day back at work

So today was my first day back at work... and it went alright... tiring! But then always expected that! It was good to be back, I am glad I have a job I love and miss when I am away! It was strange to be back, and it was noisy... well compared to sitting at home alone almost anything is noisy! There were a couple of times in the day that I found I just plastered a smile on my face to get through, or laugh unnecessarily. But make it through I did and tomorrow is another day :)

Coming home was harder! But that was just because I was tired by then I think and to come home and things had been done differently to how I had been doing them for the last 3 months and with the kids it was different to the routine I had with them for the past 4 weeks... but thats ok, I got over it and the evening was good. 

So now it is early to bed ready for tomorrow...

I am thankful for...
~*~ Ice cream! ~*~

And the positive of the day...
~*~ Surviving my first day back at work! ~*~

Sarah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment