Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday 9 April 2011


Today was a a good day with a few difficult periods. One of them being writing the letter of complaint to the hospital. While that day was the day I got to meet my baby girl and I love that, there were also things that went wrong and if these are not addressed, they will never be dealt with. Things that should have been done differently. They wouldn't have changed the outcome but , I understand that but things like forgetting to give me the anti-d injection (fairly important!)... Until I thought about it and asked my LMC who followed it up with the hospital. It just wasn't easy to relive the harder parts... but I need to do it, and I need to do it soon before I forget!

But I made it through... no where near finished the letter (they not that easy to write!). But then spent the afternoon with my laptop that drove me CRAZY! Why don't computers just do what you want them to do, when you want them to do it...! Was trying to finish the website, but it really wsn't working! (and even now the computer is lagging behind, taking 3 times as long as I am to type this!). So instead for the moment I have added pages to this blog, just at the top of the page called "pregnancy" etc with the stories incase you want to read about them...

Anyway... today I am thankful for
~*~ Technology (yip even after today) Without it I would not get the messages of love and support that people send! And without technology how would I keep in contact with anyone to make coffee dates? ~*~

My positive for today...
~*~ Talking to Nige and Shiro (brother and sister in law) via Skype... haven't done it for awhile... I miss you guys! ~*~

Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment