Sunday, April 24, 2011

24 April 2011

The photo is of Lily with her Granny Jen and Granny Sue :)

Well other than an insistent headache (that I should stop complaining about and actually try to fix), today has been a good day. Back to feelings that I can understand and make sense of!

So instead of having some long blog today... here is a poem I found on the internet and then edited so it said what I wanted it to!



Even though it has not been long
since you left my arms where you belong,
people keep saying “time will heal...”
but not having you here doesn’t seem real.
You are my baby, my very first one
and with your short life, I wasn’t done
with all the things I wanted to do
and all of life’s treasures I wanted for you.

I can’t stop thinking “What would I do
If I had another minute to say I love you?”
How would I fill that moment I long of
Except with words conveying my love
The time with you was short and sweet
But you really were a special treat!
I am thankful you can not feel pain
and I know one day we will meet again.
So for this time while we’re apart
I’ll hold you here, in my heart

Lord – my strength is ebbing from yesterday
please fill my cup of strength for today.
Show me the way I have to climb
and Lord, help me to take one day at a time.

Today I am thankful for...
~*~ DVD days! ~*~

And the positive from the day...
~*~ A lovely visit from some friends we don't see often enough! Thanks for the visit Jen and Nico! ~*~

Sarah.

1 comment: