Friday, July 8, 2011

8 July 2011

Photo 1 - Birthday cake for Miss F who turned 10 on Wednesday... 

Photo 2 - The cover of Lily's book

Yesterday (Thursday) we were given an incredible gift, it is a photo book of our beautiful Lily... I have added a photo of the cover, I couldn't decide on a favourite page to take a photo of because they are all just so awesome... so all you get for now is the cover! Such an incredible gift! When I first looked at it I will admit there were tears, but the book is so visibly filled with love its just... lovely? such an understatement, but its wonderful! I have already looked at it so many times it should be all worn out! hahaha but every time I look at it there is something different that I smile about...

So I have been back at work for 3 weeks now and it is like I was never away... :) However, I am extremely tired when I get home now!

The kids are doing well... still no progress in their case which sucks for them! But they still doing good with us. They are booked in to a holiday program for the holidays which is good... we had Miss F's birthday on Wednesday... she chose what we had for dinner (cocktail sausages, sausage rolls, cake (banana and chocolate chip, made by Heidi and decorated by Miss F), chicken chips and dip and pizza... and we are taking them bowling on Sunday... we tried to make it as special as we could for her.

So in summary... we got an amazing gift and Miss F is now 10. Life is goooooooooood. :D

Sarah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment