Monday, July 11, 2011

11 July 2011

I have discovered there are a lot of things they don't tell you about being pregnant, birth and even afterwards... such as when your waters break they will keep leaking! But I have now discovered another one that I at least hope is only to do with the pregnancy...

My hair is falling out... at a mentally crazy rate! At least it seems that way! I swear half my hair falls out every morning! Lol ok not quite, but it feels like it and it scared me a bit, and even more so the other night when I looked in the mirror and to me my hair is visibly thinner especially in patches (no more tying my hair up!) so had a little freak out... enough to convince me to go to the doctor (and that must be pretty bad!) ... but before seriously going through with the doctor threat I decided to consult Dr Google... and it seems it is normal to loose hair after having a baby, even months after... I am hoping that the amount I am loosing is normal too! 

Alright, so that has been my eventful few days... hair loss... was really starting to freak out quietly (yip I do some things quietly!)... 

Now my head hurts so I am going to bed finally! Was meant to be an early night but it is now 10.30... ops... 

Sarah :)

3 comments:

  1. Mines the same I'm afraid! Apparently happens 3 months post baby, something to do with hormone levels! Pretty bizare, I;m sure I must be nearly bald!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here...madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad it is not just me then!

    ReplyDelete