Sunday, October 2, 2016

As some of you may know, October is Baby Loss Awareness month. Our Lily and our loss is something I have never been quiet about and I am saddened when I hear of people who feel they can't talk about their baby or their loss. In 2013 I took part in the Capture Your Grief project and I am going to do it again this year (I missed a day but that's ok!). This is the only time you will find me hash-tagging! Lol.
#captureyourgrief #iwanttotalkaboutit

October 2nd - Capture your grief Day 2
~Who are they?~
She is my Lily Tyne. She is the child who made me a mum. She is someone that taught me more about love than I ever knew. She is my inspiration. She is a big sister Zeke talks about often. She is a part of our family that is forever loved and immensely missed.
It's funny, when I think about her now, I remember holding her small body in my arms and I remember the baby she was, but I think of her as a 5 year old. I think about her as though we had lost a walking, talking, playing child, though we never even heard her cry. I miss the memories we desperately wanted to have and I often look at Zeke and Annie and wonder what she would have been like. Would she have been a deep thinker, or cheeky, or funny or theatrical?
She is forever my baby but what we lost was a complete life and I will spend the rest of mine wondering what could have been, while accepting and embracing, loving, what was. She was worth every moment and IS still loved and missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment